Wednesday, December 23, 2009

White Christmas Inspiration Board

It's 2 days before Christmas. Usually by now, I'm already in the Christmas spirit. I'm trying, believe me, I'm trying. But regardless of sprit, I'm thankful for everything the Lord has blessed me with this year and I can't wait to give everyone their presents and seeing their faces light up. That's the part I love most about Christmas anyway. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! Whatever holiday you celebrate, do it with love.

Here's a White Christmas inspiration board to keep everyone in the spirit (and to remind us Californians of snow). Check out this "chilly" color scheme of whites and blues and warm up the ambiance with some flickering candle light.


Photo sources: winter-wedding-dress.com, beaucoup, blogforbrides, project wedding, the knot, wedding paper divas, ioffer.com, instyle weddings, thebrideandgroom.com

No comments: