Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Holiday Wish List


Happy Holidays to all! I hope the season has been kind to everyone and has brought much excitement and anticipation for your time with friends, family, and loved ones.

It's been a while since I've blogged mainly because I've decided to make most of my presents this year so the added to-do list has taken much of my time. But enough of my excuses.

It's always been a tradition of mine to reflect on the past year around this time and by the new year, I would have a list of goals and resolutions to fulfill for the next year. This year, I've decided that I would add a "wish list" if you will of things that I want for the holidays. And no, it's not tangible items (well, at least not all of it) :)

Here it goes. I wish...

10. ...For a shiny new bike. (not really, more like a shiny new anything haha)
9. ...That things got just a little bit easier.
8. ...For a sign that I'm on the right track.
7. ...For a nice, relaxing massage.
6. ...(actually I hope) to get all my presents done in time for Christmas.
5. ...For people to remember the magical time of the season is about love, life, family, selflessness, happiness, and the joy of giving.
4. ...That whatever religion or holiday people celebrate, to really reflect on what the holidays mean to them. Forgetting the presents and reflecting on where their holiday tradition began and why they celebrate it. Remembering what this holiday means to my faith and religion has made me re-think my conceptions of Christmas and the Holidays.
3. ...That through these difficult times brings family and friends closer rather than farther apart.
2. ...For God's continued guidance toward success and happiness.
1. ...For everyone's good health and their prayers to be answered.

To everyone out in internet world, Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from me! Maybe your days be full of peace and joy.


No comments: