Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

To all the bloggers, fans, friends, and family out there, Happy Thanksgiving! This is the beginning of my favorite time of year, the Holidays! My top 10 reasons why:

1. I see my family more often.
2. Everyone is in the giving mood.
3. Disneyland is the BEST this time of year with the decorations, music, and weather.
4. Great food.
5. Christmas songs.
6. Friends and relatives you don't see often come into town.
7. Hot chocolate with whipped cream.
8. Vacations.
9. Presents.
and my ABSOLUTE favorite reason why it's my favorite time of year:
10. I get to put up the Christmas decorations!!!! It is, by far, the most exciting part of the whole thing. Ever since I was a little girl, that was my favorite part of the holidays. Putting up the decorations with my family never got old. We had the same old decorations every year (with the exception of a new thing or two) but it was the thought of being together, seeing the house come to life with the spirit of Christmas...that was the best part.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


No comments: