Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Birthday Blessings



It was like I was on Cloud 9. I'm not going to sugar coat it, my life isn't easy but it's not too tough either. I always complain but I have to admit that I have many blessings and I'm learning to keep counting those. This past week was definitely a time that had countless blessings and I'm so happy for those moments.

I'm so lucky to have a wonderful fiance, family, and friends. The party started on Thursday and didn't end until Tuesday. I love celebrations (of course I would!) and the things that made these celebrations what they were was the people that I was with. Pictures of the birthday festivities will be up soon, stay tuned for those.

To everyone that wished me "Happy Birthday" and to those that had the time to celebrate with me, I can't thank you enough. All I want is to just spend time with people, and that is what I did. I love you all, you're my most valuable blessings.

No comments: