Saturday, March 6, 2010

Blog Cheating

It feels wrong. Doing something similar with another party. I'm not the victim, I'm the one that acted upon it. I've never been the victim in a case like this and I'm very thankful it's never happened to me. This must be what the mop in the Swiffer commercial feels like.

Yes, I've decided to pack up my bags and move to a new blog. *sigh* I'm working on it as we speak and I'm very excited for it! It's something much more custom and something I feel will scream my personality which is very important to me. When it's ready I'll start posting up there and probably take my favorite posts with me.

But like I said, I feel like a cheater. One window has my new blog open and in edit mode all the while here I am in another window typing in an entry. But I've got to keep blogging! I can't help but do it. Sorry, blog, I hope one day you'll forgive me. It's not you, it's me. :P

Thanks Blogger! You've truly been good to me. You'll move on, I'll move on. We both know it's for the best.

No comments: