Monday, July 27, 2009

D & G: Their Amazing Invites Part II

So I promised that I'd post the final product of Debbie and George's wedding invites. Finally, after my huffing and puffing about how great it looks...it's here! Well actually, I received it weeks ago and I just haven't blogged about it. Shame on me.

Their invites are sheer genius in graphic design/print form. When they told me they wanted to make a real statement with their invites while keeping simplicity at the same time I knew we had to be bold. Thanks to Jeanelle (my co-coordinator for their wedding), we came up with the concept of going chocolate brown with these invites. I knew that texture and color would play a huge role in these invites so the challenge was figuring out how to make print pop on chocolate brown paper. I knew thermography or letterpress would give it texture and we came up with the idea with adding the green satin ribbon not only for design but functionality.

Great ideas D&G! I'm glad you liked the outcome of your invites and I hope your guests enjoy them as well!


p.s. Sorry for the sucky pictures. I'll update to better ones soon!

No comments: